Wireless Shipping Label Printer 168BT Classic White
- High-speed Thermal Print: Max Print speed Monochrome 150 mm/s
- Support Bluetooth & USB Connect: Compatible with Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Compatible with all major marketplaces: including UPS, USPS, FedEx, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Shipworks, Easyship, Shippo, ShipGator, Amazon and more.
- No Toner or Ink is Required: Thermal printing technology, clear printing & waterproof labels.
30-day return guarantee, 1-year warranty
- Print via Bluetooth: By installing the app "Shipping Printer" on your iPhone pair it and import the PDF file for printing. It prints via iPhone, and iPad and also prints wirelessly via Bluetooth-enabled Windows laptops wirelessly. (Tips: Bluetooth is incompatible with macOS devices, i.e. MacBook and iMac.)
- Print via USB cable: The Bluetooth thermal printer works with both Windows (8, 10, or later) and Mac OS devices, it prints labels with a USB cable connected. With short how-to videos stored in the USB flash disk along with the printer, you can set up it easily. It does not work with ARM processor computers.
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels: The Bluetooth shipping label printer saves hundreds of dollars on label costs. It prints with a wide range from 1.57" to 4.1" and also prints warehouse labels, barcode labels, bulk shipping labels without ink or toner, etc.
- Easy for beginner: The package contains a U disk, which includes driver software and how-to videos step by step making it very easy for beginners to set up and print. You could finish the installation within 15 minutes.
Wireless, Built-in label holder, Save space
|Bluetooth||Windows, Android, iOS,|
|Operating System||Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS|
|Label Width Size||1.57"-4.1" (40-108mm)|
Printing roll label and fan-fold label
|Uses For Product||Office|
|Max Print speed Monochrome||162 mm/s|
|Resolution||1.8 dots/mm(203DPI) Up to 6IPS|
|Product Dimensions||3.0'' x 4.2'' x 2.8''
(7.6 x 10.7 x7.1 cm)
|Item Weight||4.38lb (1.99 kg)|